Considered a “Metallo-Vitamin”
- Poly = Palladium Lipoic Acid Complex (Pdla).
- M = Minerals
- V = Vitamins
- A = Amino Acid
PolyMVA is a unique liquid dietary supplement designed to support and promote cellular energy production. This formulation is designed to provide energy for compromised body systems by changing the electrical potential of human cells and facilitating aerobic metabolism within the cell. It contains various minerals, B complex vitamins, palladium, and amino acids and lipoic acid – molybdenum, rhodium, ruthenium, thiamine, riboflavin, cyanocobalamin, acetyl cysteine, and formyl methionine.PolyMVA can be taken orally or administered via intravenous infusion. Intravenous infusions have been found to be and safe and tolerable with minimal side effects. Intravenous infusions take approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
Poly MVA may be an appropriate option for you or your loved one to consider as an Integrative adjunct therapy to Chemotherapy and Radiation or as a stand alone therapy. To find out more, call LotusRain to schedule an appointment for a consultation or click here: Schedule
PdLA (Palladium Lipoic Acid Complex):
- Most active ingredient
- Is a trimer of the element palladium (rare metal mw 106)
- Palladium is irreversibly covalently bound to alpha-lipoic acid around a Thiamine core
History of PolyMVA
- Poly-MVA was created by Merrill Garnett, DDS, a former dentist with some graduate training in biochemistry.
- Conducted research in “electrogenetics” since the late 1950s at different laboratories on Long Island, New York.
- Is the founder and director of the Garnett McKeen Laboratory, which continues to study Poly-MVA and similar compounds.
Mode of Action:
- Palladium allows lipoic acid to reach cells in the body it could not otherwise reach. The other components of Poly-MVA complement these actions and to help restore nutrients needed for energy.
- Is an antioxidant, boosts the immune system, reduces pain, and helps regain energy and appetite
- In patients with cancer, Poly-MVA may improve quality of life, especially in those undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy and may lead to longer survival
- Promotes cell death in cancer cells. Cancer cells rely mainly on sugar and anaerobic glycolysis as their primary source of energy – Poly-MVA decreases HIF (Hypoxia Inducing Factor) levels leading to less glycolysis thereby depriving cancer cells of energy, causing them to undergo apoptosis
- Is also useful in other conditions, including asthma, psoriasis, chronic fatigue syndrome, and AIDS.
- Provides energy to healthy cells
- Provides potent Liver Support
- Removes heavy metals from the bloodstream
- Promotes immune and nerve function, production of nerve myelin sheath and red blood cell production
- Dr. James W. Forsythe M.D., H.M.D. performed an outcome-based investigation on various Stage IV Cancers with Poly-MVA which began in January of 2004 in Reno, Nevada. 207 patients enlisted in the study with a 56% overall positive response rate
- KGK Synergize Inc., an independent laboratory in Canada found Poly-MVA to be effective on 8 different cell lines:
- Skin melanoma, human (SKMel-5)
- Liver, hepatocellular carcinoma, human (Hep G2)
- Lung, malignant melanoma, human (Malme-3M)
- Mammary gland, ductal carcinoma, human (MDA-MB 435)
- Prostate, left supraclavicular lymph node carcinoma, human (LNCaP)
- Colon, colorectal adenocarcinoma, human (HT-29)
- Human brain, glioblastoma; astrocytoma (U87
- Studies at a U.S. research university examined the non-toxic chemotherapeutic effects of Poly-MVA on brain and breast tumors. Separately, ischemia studies in animals demonstrated that acute, post-ischemic and prophylactic administration of Poly-MVA limits ischemic damage.
- Preclinical studies with Poly-MVA were performed independently at Calvert Laboratories, Inc. to determine its effectiveness in halting the growth of glioblastoma cells in vivo. Significantly reduced growth of the glioblastoma (50% or greater reduction in tumor size) was noted.
- The Scientific Resource Booklet from Garnett-McKeen Labs shows Poly-MVA as safe and effective with cellular energy, cancer and ischemia.
- Prostate and lung cancer case studies have been tracked, analyzed, written up and published by Dr. Shari Lieberman, et al. – www.facr.org
- In animal studies, PolyMVA showed effects in improving both ischemic myocardial and diabetic outcomes
- AMARC Enterprises website http://www.polymva.com/
- Antonawich FJ, Fiore SM, Welicky LM. Regulation of ischemic cell death by the lipoic acid-palladium complex, Poly MVA, in gerbils. Exp Neurol. 2004 Sep;189(1):10-5. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15296831
- Description of electrogenetics. http://facr.org/pdf/ELECTROGENETICS-Summary-from-web-1.pdf
- Dr Forsythe website www.drforsythe.com
- Foundation for Advancement in Cancer Research website www.facr.org
- Merrill Garnett. Physico-Chemical Aspects of Palladium-Lipoic Acid Complex. www.electrogenetics.net
- Lieberman S and Forsythe JW. Poly-MVA for Treating Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Case Study of an Integrative Approach. Alternative and Complementary Therapies. http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/act.2006.12.77
- Ramachandran L, Krishnan CV, Nair CK. Radioprotection by alpha-lipoic acid palladium complex formulation (POLY-MVA) in mice. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20701542
- Sudheesh NP, Ajith TA, Janardhanan KK, Krishnan CV. Palladium alpha-lipoic acid complex formulation enhances activities of Krebs cycle dehydrogenases and respiratory complexes I-IV in the heart of aged rats. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19500641
- Sudheesh NP, Ajith TA, Janardhanan KK, Krishnan CV. Effect of Poly-MVA, a palladium alpha-lipoic acid complex formulation against declined mitochondrial antioxidant status in the myocardium of aged rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2010 Jul;48(7):1858-62. PMID: 20412826. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20412826
- Townsend Letter February/March 2003. http://www.townsendletter.com/FebMar_2003/polymva0203.htm
- American Cancer Society website. http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/ComplementaryandAlternativeMedicine/PharmacologicalandBiologicalTreatment/poly-mva
Image credits: Dr Forsythe quote: #polymva – Instagram
ktsdesign / 123rf.com